Most frequently asked questions
- On what dates is the trade-fair held?
17 - 20 February 2018 (Saturday 17th admission also for fans and tasters, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for trade operators only).
- Opening hours?
Saturday 17th, Sunday 18th and Monday 19th February opening hours are from 10 am to 6.30 pm. Tuesday 21st opening hours are from 10 am to 5.30 pm.
- Are non-trade operators also admitted?
Yes, on Saturday 17 the event is open to the public from 10 am to 7 pm
- Are animals allowed in?
- How much is the ticket?
The ticket for 1 admission to the event costs 30 euros at the show, while the online price is 25 euros (including charges and fees).
- I have a ticket. Can I get accreditation on the Internet to avoid queues?
Sure. You must register in the dedicated visitors’ area of the website www.bbtechexpo.com and, after reaching this, you must enter the code in the box "INVITATION/REDUCTION CODE VALIDATION". After printing the admission ticket complete with bar code, simply show this directly at the turnstiles.
- Can beer fans and tasters visit the event?
Yes, on Saturday 17 February the event is open to the public.
- How do I reach Rimini?
Motorway: A14, exit Rimini Nord (3 km) or Rimini Sud (7 km); Train: Milan - Bari line, Rimini Central with timetables on website www.trenitalia.com; By plane: Rimini, Bologna airports.
- Is there a shuttle service?
A free shuttle service is available from Rimini railway station to Rimini Expo Centre (Fiera) and back. It stops every 15 minutes and it takes you directly to the West entrance of Rimini Expo Centre (Fiera).
- Which buses go to the fair?
Lines 5, 9 and 10.
- How can I buy the catalogue?
- Is the show staged every year?
- Will there be any competitions during the event?
Yes, for more details click here.
- Are minors allowed in?
No, access is only allowed to over-18s.
- Which companies will be exhibiting?
The list of participants is on line here.
- After leaving the exhibition centre, can I get back in using the same pass?
- Can I obtain the show guide/plan in advance?
No. This will be distributed free of charge from the first day of the exhibition at the entrances and information points.
- Do disabled people pay to get in?
No. Admission is also free for an accompanying person.
- I am interested in exhibiting. I should like more information about costs, times and procedures.
Contact our sales department for more detailed information:
BEER: Lara Wruss (+39) 0541 744.469 Fax (+39) 0541 744.747 firstname.lastname@example.org
FOOD: Sonia Bodellini Phone (+39) 0541/744.250 Fax (+39) 0541/744.829 email@example.com
TECH: Laura Sillato Phone (+39) 0541/744.813 Fax (+39) 0541/744.850 firstname.lastname@example.org