Dates, hours and tickets
From Saturday 15th to Tuesday 18th February 2020
Rimini Expo Centre - SOUTH entrance - Via Emilia 155, 47922 Rimini (RN), Italy
(GPS position: 44.07238629792966, 12.526388168334961) Google Maps
Pavillion C1 - C2
Saturday 15th, Sunday 16th and Monday 17th February 2020
from 10.00 am to 6.30 pm
Tuesday 18 th February 2020
from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
ONLY PROFESSIONAL operators are allowed to access the event. On Saturday 15th the event is also open to BEER LOVERS AND TASTERS.
The full-price admission ticket costs € 35 (advance sales via Web €30 until Tuesday 18th February) for those without an invitation or reduced-price ticket.
The Package 1 Admission includes:
- 1 Admission
- 5 Tokens (4 Tockens onlywith advance sales via Web €30 until Tuesday 18th February)
- 1 Glass 10 cl and 1 glass holder Beer Attraction branded.
The tokens allow to taste the beers on exhibitor’s both.
Each exhibitor can require for Each tasting (1 Glass 10 cl.) from 1 till a maximum of 3 tokens.
1. BBTech expo is open to sector operators for four days, from Saturday 15th to Tuesday 18th February 2020.
2. On Saturday 15th it also opens its doors to an audience of foodies and beer lovers. On all other days, random checks may be carried out to verify sector affiliation.
3. The exhibition opening times are the following:
- Saturday 15th, Sunday 16th and Monday 17th February: from 10 am to 6.30 pm
- Tuesday 18th February: from 10 am to 5 pm
Tickets are available for purchase and admission to the exhibition up to 1 hour before closure (no later than 5.30 pm on Saturday, Sunday and Monday; no later than 4 pm on Tuesday).
4. The admission package 1 DAY for EUR 35 (advance booking via web EUR 30 until Tuesday 18th February) includes: 1 admission, 5 tokens for use at the event (4 Tockens onlywith advance sales via Web €30 until Tuesday 18th February), 1 x 10 cl glass and 1 Beer&Food Attraction-branded glass holder.
5. Tasting and tapping courses can be purchased separately at the following prices:
- Tasting course EUR 15 (advance booking via web for EUR 10 until Tuesday 11 February);
- Tapping course EUR 17 (advance booking via web for EUR 12 until Tuesday 11 February).
6. Animals will not be admitted to the exhibition.
7. ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP reserves the right to deny access to or escort from the premises any visitors who violate these regulations.
8. No advertising in the interior/exterior areas of the exhibition district via distributing and/or affixing posters, brochures or other material, unless duly authorised by ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP.