Dates, hours and tickets
From Saturday 15th to Tuesday 18th February 2020
Rimini Expo Centre - SOUTH entrance - Via Emilia 155, 47922 Rimini (RN), Italy
(GPS position: 44.07238629792966, 12.526388168334961) Google Maps
Pavillion C1 - C2
Saturday 15th, Sunday 16th and Monday 17th February 2020
from 10.00 am to 6.30 pm
Tuesday 18 th February 2020
from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
ONLY PROFESSIONAL operators are allowed to access the event. On Saturday 15th the event is also open to BEER LOVERS AND TASTERS.
The full-price admission ticket costs € 35 (advance sales via Web €30 until Tuesday 18th February) for those without an invitation or reduced-price ticket.
The Package 1 Admission includes:
- 1 Admission
- 5 Tokens (4 Tockens onlywith advance sales via Web €30 until Tuesday 18th February)
- 1 Glass 10 cl and 1 glass holder Beer Attraction branded.
The tokens allow to taste the beers on exhibitor’s both.
Each exhibitor can require for Each tasting (1 Glass 10 cl.) from 1 till a maximum of 3 tokens.
1. BBTech expo is open to sector operators for four days, from Saturday 15th to Tuesday 18th February 2020.
2. On Saturday 15th it also opens its doors to an audience of foodies and beer lovers. On all other days, random checks may be carried out to verify sector affiliation.
3. The exhibition opening times are the following:
- Saturday 15th, Sunday 16th and Monday 17th February: from 10 am to 6.30 pm
- Tuesday 18th February: from 10 am to 5 pm
Tickets are available for purchase and admission to the exhibition up to 1 hour before closure (no later than 5.30 pm on Saturday, Sunday and Monday; no later than 4 pm on Tuesday).
4. The admission package 1 DAY for EUR 35 (advance booking via web EUR 30 until Tuesday 18th February) includes: 1 admission, 5 tokens for use at the event (4 Tockens onlywith advance sales via Web €30 until Tuesday 18th February), 1 x 10 cl glass and 1 Beer&Food Attraction-branded glass holder.
5. Tasting and tapping courses can be purchased separately at the following prices:
- Tasting course EUR 15 (advance booking via web for EUR 10 until Tuesday 11 February);
- Tapping course EUR 17 (advance booking via web for EUR 12 until Tuesday 11 February).
6. The visitor can taste the beers at the exhibitors' stands using the 10 cl glass included in the fair entrance kit. For each tasting, the exhibitor can, at his discretion, request from 1 token up to a maximum of 3 tokens. The exhibitors will indicate the types of beers for tasting combined with the number of corresponding tokens. Acceptance of the tokens is at the exhibitor's discretion. No refund is allowed for tokens.
6.1 The tasting of food products through the token system is never allowed.
7. Animals will not be admitted to the exhibition.
8. ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP reserves the right to deny access to or escort from the premises any visitors who violate these regulations.
9. No advertising in the interior/exterior areas of the exhibition district via distributing and/or affixing posters, brochures or other material, unless duly authorised by ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP.
10. ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA reserves the right to cancel and / or reschedule the Events and / or Shows provided for in its calendar. In this case, the refund of the admission ticket will take place exclusively in the event of cancellation and / or reprogramming by ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA in the manner established by law.
10.2 The Ticket Holder also acknowledges that certain facts such as adverse weather conditions, reasons of security and public order, causes of force majeure or other organizational factors not attributable to ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA could lead to changes in the dates and times of the event / event. ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA is excluded from any liability in the presence of such situations.
10.3 ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA cannot in any way be held responsible in the event that the holder of the entrance ticket, for reasons independent of causes attributable to ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA, does not participate in the exhibition. No refund, in this case, will be due to the buyer.
10.4 ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA will not be liable in any way for any further costs, charges, expenses, damages incurred by the ticket holder.
11. By accessing the trade show, the Ticket Holder enters a public place. In this regard ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA informs that, through its own staff and / or specifically assigned professionals, it will proceed to acquire photographic images and / or generic video footage, to document and promote the event on its website, on editorial products connected to it and on any other paper and digital information media. If the Holder does not wish to be photographed and / or captured in a recognizable manner and that the minor accompanying and for whom he is responsible is requested, please communicate this to the recognizable operator thanks to the appropriate pass. The Ticket Holder will not be entitled to any compensation or compensation whatsoever for the use of the aforementioned materials. ITALIAN EXHIBITION GROUP SPA does not guarantee the darkening of any third party independent data controllers on online channels.
11.2 The Ticket Holder also acknowledges that all the external and internal areas of the exhibition center, for security reasons, are subject to video surveillance and that the recorded images are treated, as required by the Privacy Guarantor, in accordance with the general regulation in protection of personal data. Said images, upon the occurrence of criminal events or of particular relevance from the point of view of order and public safety, will be made available to the judicial or judicial police authorities, if requested.