Most frequently asked questions
- On what dates is the trade-fair held?
16th - 19th February 2019 (Saturday 16th admission also for fans and tasters, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for trade operators only).
- Opening hours?
Saturday 16th, Sunday 17th and Monday 18th February opening hours are from 10.00 am to 6.30 pm. Tuesday 19th opening hours are from 10.00 am to 5.30 pm.
- Are non-trade operators also admitted?
Yes, on Saturday 16th the event is open to the public from 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
- Are animals allowed in?
- How much is the ticket?
The ticket for 1 admission to the event costs 32 euros at the show, while the online price is 27 euros (including charges and fees).
- I have a ticket. Can I get accreditation on the Internet to avoid queues?
Sure. You must register in the dedicated visitors’ area of the website www.bbtechexpo.com and, after reaching this, you must enter the code in the box "INVITATION/REDUCTION CODE VALIDATION". After printing the admission ticket complete with bar code, simply show this directly at the turnstiles.
- Can beer fans and tasters visit the event?
Yes, on Saturday 17th February the event is open to the public.
- How do I reach Rimini?
Motorway: A14, exit Rimini Nord (3 km) or Rimini Sud (7 km); Train: Milan - Bari line, Rimini Central with timetables on website www.trenitalia.com; By plane: Rimini, Bologna airports.
- Is there a shuttle service?
A free shuttle service is available from Rimini railway station to Rimini Expo Centre (Fiera) and back. It stops every 15 minutes and it takes you directly to the West entrance of Rimini Expo Centre (Fiera).
- Which buses go to the fair?
Lines 5, 9 and 10.
- How can I buy the catalogue?
- Is the show staged every year?
- Will there be any competitions during the event?
Yes, for more details click here.
- Are minors allowed in?
No, access is only allowed to over-18s.
- Which companies will be exhibiting?
The catalogue 2018 is online here.
- After leaving the exhibition centre, can I get back in using the same pass?
- Can I obtain the show guide/plan in advance?
No. This will be distributed free of charge from the first day of the exhibition at the entrances and information points.
- Do disabled people pay to get in?
No. Admission is also free for an accompanying person.
- I am interested in exhibiting. I should like more information about costs, times and procedures.
Contact our sales department for more detailed information:
BBTECH EXPO: Alessio Pappa (+39) 0541/744.813 - firstname.lastname@example.org
FOOD ATTRACTION: Sonia Bodellini Phone (+39) 0541/744.250 -
Fax (+39) 0541/744.829 - email@example.com